۱۳۸۸ اسفند ۴, سه‌شنبه

Movies, Here

ING
These days, when I get home I have got more time then I can focus on the TV’s programs. Since I have been here, I have found directors’ way of approaching to the different subjects, interesting. However some of the movies unable to meet the acceptable standards, which is common. In comparison with our director, In this country they don’t have any restriction at all. They can go through whatever and wherever they needs and dig deeply in each subject which they think could be important. I am not sure but may be in some countries they have some barriers such as denying holocaust or disrespecting other religious believes, but there is no any hesitation to challenge the politicians even they already rule the country. I hope that in the next post, write about the morality in their scenarios.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر