۱۳۸۹ فروردین ۲۶, پنجشنبه

how we should take the life

ING
. Finally my journy to Iran has finished and I am already in Leeds this kind of going and returning , recognises me non stability of this world. which some times you feel that you have got all things as a owner of the world and at the other times you could be so upset due to the some problems that you have been tackled to them! it is dead easy!!! we should learn how to live, then we enjoy it otherwise going up and down or flactuation of feeling become part of our lives. however it is not possible to eliminate different feeling we are faced many opposed events in our lives and as a human being they have got so many influence on us. I have learnt some new words such as debate and differentiate. as my word"s spelling cheker has been demolished!! this post probably are full of mistake! please dont blame me.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر