۱۳۸۸ بهمن ۲۴, شنبه

staying or leaving!

ING
Before arriving here, some of my friends were asking me that do you want to come back or you will stay there. I had told them, defenetly I will come back not only for the sake of my parents but also for my country. After near one and half year, some times I ask myself that if I had had not any priority such as my parents and my iranian inocent and poor children, what would I have done? could I remain here or I had prefer to go? At first I should say that without any doubt it is so clear that the life style here is much better versus my country and even you are from some where else still you have been respected either religiously or humanity ( I dont no the adverb for humanity!!!). the answer to this question has taken near one year. however I am not still sure that I wont change my mind in the future.
My answer is Big YES. I mean even in that situation that I have imagined I would have return to my home country. I have some reasons for my decision and in this post I want to explain one of them. Here many kind people can be seen among the twon whome much more polite in the average in comparision with my home twon's people. In contrast which I have mentioned some rude behavior can be seen eithre which have been caused with your Identity as a immigrant. It means that If you had not been from other country you would not have faced with these treatments. consequently you live always on doubt wheter this person that you want to communicate is from kind part or racist one. this really influence your emotions and could have impressive effects on your life. I can see many refrigees in unstable psychological situation which I believe that has been caused with the way that they communicate with others.
To sum up I wish evey person could have found proper situation in his country to not force to leave it.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر