۱۳۸۸ بهمن ۱۸, یکشنبه

my first serious post

ING
Today I have wasted the majority of time on my weblog! Now I fill guilty. Consequently I have decided to spend at least 1 hour to night on my writing! Eventually! I have learnt two new words! Which are compromise and screw up. The latter means spoil or destroy and former one means reducing the pre identified aims due to achieving the agreements for instance during a negotiation time. Another new word is “discrimination” which means totally different treatment with two persons who are in a same conditions and situations! Which racist people normally tend to do it!
After some training section!! I would like to clarify briefly around the subject of media specially TV’s programs such as films, documentary and etc.It is really obvious, nobody has any source of restriction or prohibited areas to enter and detect in western ountries! Which has both sides, in one side it is nice to see many interesting subjects even in religious matters. However in the other side some taboo issues like as sex and inconvenience subjects are exposed of even teenagers who are inside the very sensitive and critical period. Consequently the petrified side effect of this system is clear in the society. However in this system no hypocrisy is found which is entirely against my country! I am aware of the disadvantagouse of this system but I prefer it in comparison with my countries conditions!

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر