۱۳۸۹ خرداد ۵, چهارشنبه

God in West

ING
It was so amazing for me while I was hearing that the majority of the scientist and ordinary people in west don’t believe in God! There was always complex in my mind about the reason of denying spirit power beyond the material word. Eventually I presumably found the answer which comes up from the different way of approaching to religion. In Islam science is subtitle of religion and we believe that the world has been created in a way based on science. However western believe that there is a huge mismatch between material world and spiritual subjects. Superstition is the big part of religion in the west and there is no way for intelligent person to accept, therefore it causes removing God from their life. I will concern more about this subject later on , ensha allah.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر