۱۳۸۹ خرداد ۵, چهارشنبه

again practice

ING
It is a long time that I want to start to think about the most priorities things which I should pay attention to them, but these days my mind is so busy which means I can not concentrate on different subjects. Although some times I can find free time, I can not focus to think, MY MIND IS STRACTED!!, Then at this time the best opportunity is trying to write some English post that leads me to feel more useful in the terms of writing! The aim is writing and expresses feelings!! Using overused words or idea can have really inappropriate impression on each essay which I am quite pioneer in that. I should follow the line of fashionable writing’s skills. This objective only can be achieved by more exercises on reading new and modern materials!, Which can easily find in many interesting websites such as BBC etc

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر