۱۳۸۸ مهر ۱۰, جمعه

my second year

ING
today is the second day of my second year!!!time gose so fast and I dont want to realize this fact! still I have problem with my supervisor. although he is a every nice and helpful person, he does not care some of my prorities such as finishing my paper, nt first year report .....! I am really confused!! how should I deal with him??!!I dont want to nag but it seems that I should take it as a serious issue for my new academic year! my project has launched it's toughf side rather than it's easier one of first year!! I should not be dissapointed but I must have an organized plan to over come problems
it seems that it is enough for this post!! I should spend more time forthese post due to the fact that all these posts are for improving writing!!!not for saying stories!!!then dedicate spesific time for each post.
.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر