۱۳۸۸ مهر ۱۳, دوشنبه

My heart pain!!

ING
Finally I could convince myself it is better to incourage rather than naging all time!! therefore I have started to tackle with the problems and stoped to critisize myself!!I do not want to justify the project's problems but it seems that it is normal to stop during the project period and rather than dissapointing it is much better to find an appropriate solution which is embeded behind the hard trying.
it is tru that I want to finish it as soon as possible but stil I am in first of my second year and I have got plenty of time. I should not forget that I need accurate and strong programme to overcome my problems but I must not be dissapointed!! I do not know how should I persuade myselfe about living far away from my parents, it is really hard for me I really ask God to give me enough time to compensate some part of my parents trying which they have done for me to have convinient life!. my major problem these days is I want to finish this sitiuation as soon as possible. I hope so.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر